Fill out our
Request for Proposal Form
We can't wait
to meet you
- Mayor's Open House at Performing Arts CenterJanuary 1, 2015
- Peninsula Delaware ConferenceJanuary 9 – January 11, 2015
- Maryland Watermen AssociationJanuary 16 – January 18, 2015
It’s all about location, location, location!
Whatever type of event you’re attending, you couldn’t meet at a better place than Ocean City, Maryland. A close destination from most major East Coast cities, Ocean City is located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean and Chesapeake Bay. And while we know you’ll enjoy all of the features inside the Convention Center, you’ll find even more to do outside. In fact, between the free 10-mile beach, endless accommodations and year-round deals and discounts, you might never want to leave!
Enjoy Ocean City activities and entertainment all year long:
- World-famous 3-mile boardwalk
- 200+ restaurants from fine dining to casual fare
- 17 championship golf courses
- Free festivals like Springfest, Sunfest and Winterfest
- More than 40 national outlet stores, boutiques and antique stores
- Some of the best fishing on the East Coast (nicknamed the White Marlin Capital of the World)
- NEW! 'Show Your Badge' program for Convention Attendee discounts.