Fill out our
Request for Proposal Form
We can't wait
to meet you
- Ward World Championship Carving CompetitionApril 28 – April 30, 2017
- Common Ground MSETMay 4 – May 5, 2017
- Market AmericaMay 5 – May 7, 2017
Go from boardroom to boardwalk.
At the Roland E. Powell Convention Center, you’ll find 214,000 square feet of meeting space, 10 miles of beach and everything else in between. No matter the size or event, our state-of-the-art facility is fully equipped to handle your needs. We’ll even take care of the catering with our award-winning chef. Our beautiful bayfront promenade and unique bayfront views add the perfect backdrop to any occasion.
Not to mention all the things you’ll find to do here. Our famous 3-mile boardwalk, 200+ restaurants and 17 championship golf courses are right around the corner. So make sure to pack your flip-flops along with your wing tips, and book your next event in Ocean City, MD!
Ocean City, Maryland’s Convention Center keeps getting bigger and better—and we’ve got the newly added 32,000 square feet to prove it.
- Lower exhibit hall of 14,218 sq. ft. with bay views
- Bayfront ballroom addition of 12,663 sq. ft. featuring panoramic bay views
WHAT’S HERE NOW
Main Exhibit Hall (Halls A and B)
- 45,400+ sq. ft. column-free flexible hall with 30’ ceiling
- 788 theater seats and lighted aisles
- 24,600 sq. ft. with 35’ ceiling
- Panoramic bay views
- Divisible into two distinct spaces
- Ballroom-specific climate and audio controls
Dockside Exhibit Hall
- Easy accessibility for move-in and move-out
- 14,000+ sq. ft. of flexible space
- Bay views and boardwalk access
- Meeting facilities consist of 25 meeting rooms, including two executive boardrooms
- Individual climate and audio controls
- Rooms can be combined to accommodate larger groups
Variety of Dining Options
- Bayside promenade connected to an outside patio
- Concession area with available breakfast and lunch menus
- OC Cafe Kiosk with ability to set up in different areas of the building
Performing Arts Center
We've expanded to include a 1,200-seat auditorium and performing arts stage, perfect for any performing arts or music group to enjoy. It is also ideal for general sessions, powerpoint presentations and large seminars.
- 1,200 seats
- State-of-the-art equipment, two tiers of fixed seating, dressing rooms, concession area and box office
- Now complete in 2015!